The Mabra Firm is a team of experienced personal injury attorneys in Atlanta, Georgia.
Injury affects all parts of a person's life. If you are injured, and need an attorney in the Atlanta area to handle your personal injury claim, contact The Mabra Firm. We are here to help. Since 2007, Ron and the Mabra team have been standing up for the rights of injured Georgians. We are personal and personable. We are aggressive. We will partner with the best when needed—whatever it takes to help you get the results you deserve.
A focus on personal injury claims.
The Mabra Firm is highly experienced in personal injury law. We are a powerful litigation practice, and more importantly, we bring a real, human touch to our clients’ cases. We have the experience to handle all aspects of your personal injury claim. We value close collaboration with you on your case, and we're ready to deliver the results you deserve.
- We focus on personal injury law. Our goal is to help the person and family behind each case.
- We pursue justice for injured victims and their families.
- Our purpose is to ensure that each of our clients is fairly compensated.
- We combine close communication and a thorough investigation, along with evaluation and preparation.
Locations Served Throughout Atlanta
- Druid Hills - This community has a population of 9,429 people. It contains many historic mansions from the 19th and early 20th century. Druid Hills also contains the main campus of Emory University. Druid Hills is also home to many parks.
- East Atlanta - East Atlanta is a neighborhood on the east side of Atlanta. It sits entirely inside of DeKalb County. East Atlanta has a number of festivals and markets throughout the year. The neighborhood has a population of 5,454 people.
- East Atlanta Village - East Atlanta Village is a commercial district within the East Atlanta neighborhood. The area is known for many different restaurants and stores. It's a walkable area that is also known for its nightlife and music scene. East Atlanta Village is also home to EAV Farmers Market which runs every Thursday from April to December.
- Edgewood - This neighborhood is located on the east side of Atlanta, Georgia. It's approximately 3 miles east of downtown Atlanta. Edgewood was originally its own town prior to 1909. The Edgewood Retail District is a 44 acre mixed-use village located on the fringe of Little Five Points.
- Grant Park - Grant Park is the oldest city park in Atlanta. Zoo Atlanta is located here and attracts more than one million visitors every year. Grant Park has a 131-acre green space and recreational area. The neighborhood has a population of 8,782 people.
- Inman Park - Inman Park is an intown neighborhood on the east side of Atlanta. Inman Park also contains a large amount of different residential architecture from the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Before that, it was part of the battlefield in the Battle of Atlanta in 1864. The area has seen decades of restoration and renewal, and now boasts a mixture of houses and condos for local residents.
- Kirkwood - Kirkwood is a national historic designated neighborhood on the east side of Atlanta. Kirkwood is located inside of DeKalb County. Five public parks are situated throughout the neighborhood. Kirkwood has a population of 7,235 people.
- Little Five Points - Little Five Points sits 2.5 miles east of Downtown. It was established in the early 20th century and is known to be a melting pot of cultures. Little Five Points is also one of the best places in Atlanta to look at street art. The district hosts an annual Halloween festival.
- South Atlanta - South Atlanta is a neighborhood within the city of Atlanta's south side. South Atlanta was originally known as Brownsville. The neighborhood has a population of 1,418 people. The area is also home to many parks and churches.