The Mabra Law Firm’s headquarters was designed to tackle the challenges presented by the pandemic. Your health, safety, and peace of mind remain our top concerns.
Upgrades and innovations designed to keep you safe include:
- The front walls of two conference rooms retract, revealing the building’s covered patio and providing fresh air;
- The windows of nearly every room (including offices) open to maximize fresh air flow; and
- Plumbing was reconfigured to accommodate hand-washing stations with automatic touchless faucets and soap dispensers in all three conference rooms.
- State-of-the-art heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Ultraviolet Filtering System along with an Ionizer Filtering System and HEPA Filters, which physically remove the viruses and allergens from the air;
- Chemical-free germicidal U.V. lamps, which are FDA-approved and proven to quickly kill viruses and bacteria, including the novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2;
- A bipolar ionization system, an indoor air quality technology that deactivates bacteria, viruses, and mold pathogens and neutralizes odors by destroying volatile organic compounds;
- Ducted returns for all occupied spaces to limit shared air; and
- Exhaust systems in the Break Room and in all restrooms were vented to limit shared air.