Need a Warner Robins Personal Injury Attorney?
Were you injured in a personal injury accident and need the best legal representation?
Accident injuries are, unfortunately, a very common occurrence in Georgia. Hiring a professional lawyer that will fight for you and your case is critical.
The police report about 6,296,000 vehicle traffic crashes every year. That doesn’t include the 10 million crashes that people don’t report to the police. If you were recently in a crash and hit by a car, don’t hesitate to call for help.
Otherwise, your medical bills could start to stack up. You’ll have to worry about missing work, losing wages, and covering expenses alone.
Instead, consider contacting a personal injury lawyer in Warner Robins. With an experienced lawyer on your case, you won’t have to fight alone.
On the fence about hiring a lawyer? Keep reading to discover the eight reasons you should contact your Warner Robins personal injury lawyer right away. By understanding these reasons to call a lawyer, you can protect your legal interests in the future.
Don’t wait to call for help. Discover why The Mabra Firm is the Best Personal Injury Law Firm in Warner Robins.
The Mabra Firm is a team of experienced personal injury lawyers in Georgia that handles a variety of cases. Some of the cases we handle include:
– Auto accidents can change your life and the lives of loved ones. The emotional trauma, physical injuries, and financial hardships can be crippling without the proper legal guidance. At The Mabra Firm, our car accident lawyers provide compassionate and dedicated legal services to everyone injured in an accident in Georgia.
– If you were injured in a truck accident, you are not alone. Over 130,000 people suffer from injuries resulting from truck accidents every year. Securing compensation for your vehicle damages and injuries after truck accidents can be tricky, especially if you don’t know where to start. Contacting The Mabra Firm is a great place to start. You need to work with a truck accident lawyer in Georgia with experience in settlement negotiations with insurance companies. The Mabra Firm will work closely with you to help you get the compensation you deserve.
– If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, you’re likely experiencing a tremendous amount of pain and suffering, and additional hardships. Between dealing with insurance companies, doctors, and your employer or place of business, the last thing you need is to fight a legal battle alone. That’s why it’s essential to contact a motorcycle accident lawyer in Georgia to defend your rights and your financial recovery. The skilled legal team at The Mabra Firm knows how to handle your entire motorcycle accident case for you—from dealing with insurance companies to filling out and delivering legal paperwork—we’ve got you covered. Our motorcycle accident attorneys will fight to help you receive the maximum compensation you deserve.
– Did you or a loved one suffer from trauma to your spinal cord or brain? Did a car accident result in the loss of your (or a loved one’s) ability to walk? Did you (or a loved one) suffer a serious injury during a workplace accident? If you were the victim of a catastrophic injury in Georgia, you don’t have to worry. The Mabra Firm can help you get the compensation and justice that you deserve.
– Losing a loved one is never easy. Tending to your own grief while also fighting for justice in a wrongful death case is even harder. If you intend to file a wrongful death claim on behalf of a loved one, don’t do it alone. It is in your best interest to work with a wrongful death lawyer in Warner Robins. The Mabra Firm specializes in helping victims of personal injury accidents and their families receive compensation and justice for their damages and losses.
– Property owners, landlords, and property management companies have a duty in keeping their premises safe. Under the premises liability laws, business and premise owners should keep their patrons safe, and adequate security measures must be put in place to ensure that perpetrators are not committing crimes. Therefore, when these incidents occur, investigations are carried out to understand why and how a criminal could access the premises and harm people. Suppose a landlord or business failed to protect guests from attacks, and you have been a victim of such an incident in Georgia. In that case, you need a premises liability lawyer from The Mabra Firm to help you with your case.
– Were you or a loved one injured in a pedestrian accident in Georgia? Pedestrian accidents happen more often than you think. The Mabra Law Firm has the experience to take on your case and fight for your legal rights. Contact us now to schedule a free consultation.
– Injured in a bicycle accident in Georgia? Cyclists need a law firm that’s experienced in personal injury law. The Mabra Law Firm works tirelessly through settlement negotiations, arbitration or mediation, and aggressive trial advocacy. Contact our personal injury lawyers now for a free consultation.
Your Injuries are Long-Lasting
If you were hit by a car, it’s likely your injuries are severe enough to make you miss work. There’s a chance you sustained a serious, lasting injury as well. You’re not alone.
In fact, about 4.4 million Americans are badly injured after a crash and require medical attention. Another 20 to 50 million suffer non-fatal injuries that result in long-term disabilities. Meanwhile, about 38,000 people die every year due to car crashes.
In fact, road crashes are the leading cause of death in the US for people ages 1 to 54.
Meanwhile, pedestrian and bicyclist fatalities continue to rise. In fact, more pedestrians and cyclists were killed in 2018 than in any year since 1990.
Did you leave the scene of the crash with only a few scrapes and bruises? It’s possible you won’t realize the severity of your injuries until weeks after the accident. Make sure to schedule an appointment with a doctor right away.
Only a physician can assess your physical health. Their assessment can help build your lawsuit. Your personal injury lawyer will use the doctor’s report to prove you were injured as a result of the crash.
Make sure to keep track of:
- Your medical bills
- The doctors and specialists you visit
- The medications you take
- Any treatments you receive
If you sustained serious, long-lasting injuries, don’t hesitate to contact a personal injury lawyer. Your lawyer will use this information to calculate your damages. They’ll ensure you fight for the compensation you deserve.
Gap in Treatment
After your initial appointment, it’s also important to keep seeking treatment. Otherwise, opposing counsel might argue your injuries aren’t as severe as you claimed.
They could argue there was a gap in your treatment plan. A gap in treatment can occur:
- Between the initial car accident and when you first began receiving treatment
- After you initially visited a doctor, then waited a few months for a follow-up appointment
Either way, a gap in treatment could hurt your case.
First, make sure to visit a doctor immediately after the car accident. Remember, you might not recognize the severity of your injuries right away. It’s possible you’re suffering from internal bleeding.
You could also develop a disability that could impact your quality of life.
Then, continue seeking treatment. Follow-up with your doctors, chiropractors, and any other specialists you visit. Track your symptoms as well.
If anything changes, let your Warner Robins personal injury lawyer know.
The Medical Bills are Stacking Up
The severity of your injuries could impact your case. An insurance company will calculate the severity of your injuries based on:
- The doctor’s assessment
- The type of injuries you’ve sustained
- How long it will take for you to recover
- The total cost of your medical bills
Over time, your medical bills will continue stacking up. You could struggle to pay for your treatments if you’re out of work.
Meanwhile, you might reach the policy limit on the driver’s insurance policy. The insurance company will try to argue you sustained your injuries another way. They’ll try to pay as little as possible, leaving you to pay out-of-pocket.
Instead, hire a personal injury lawyer Warner Robins residents trust. They’ll calculate your losses and ensure you receive proper compensation.
Negotiating With the Insurance Company
Remember, the insurance company will want to pay as little as possible after you’re in an accident. They might even try to blame you for what happened. In some cases, the insurance company won’t take your claim seriously, either.
The insurance company won’t have your best interests at heart. They might take advantage of you if you try to argue your case alone.
Instead of letting it reach that point, hire a personal injury lawyer to fight for you.
Look for a personal injury lawyer with years of experience. They can leverage their prior experience negotiating with insurance companies. They’ll understand the laws and procedures involved when building your case.
In the meantime, don’t speak to the insurance company alone. They’ll use anything you say against you. Don’t apologize, either, which they could use as an admission of fault.
Instead, speak with your personal injury lawyer. They’ll coach you on what to say. Your lawyer will have your best interests in mind.
With their help, you can fight to cover your medical bills, lost wages, and any other damages.
You Were at Fault
Did you step into oncoming traffic without looking? The insurance company might try to argue that your negligence led to the accident. If you think you were at fault, don’t speak to the insurance company alone.
Instead, hire an experienced personal injury lawyer. Tell them what happened.
Your lawyer will help you determine the best course of action moving forward.
Otherwise, the insurance company won’t cover your losses. You’ll have to pay out-of-pocket to cover your medical bills instead.
Look for an attorney who has years of experience in Warner Robins. They’ll understand the complexities of your case. With their help, you can protect your best interests.
Liability is Unclear
Every day, more than nine people are killed due to distracted driving. Drivers are 23 times more likely to crash while texting and driving. In fact, more than 1,060 people are injured in crashes due to distracted drivers.
Even if the other driver was at fault, you might struggle to prove it. The insurance company will try to argue that liability is unclear. They won’t want to admit that their client’s negligence caused the accident.
If liability seems unclear, start searching for a “personal injury lawyer near me” right away.
An experienced personal injury lawyer will have a network of experts they can rely on. They’ll gather evidence that proves the driver was negligent for the crash. They can even call on a medical expert to prove what caused your injuries.
Hiring a personal injury lawyer will help strengthen your case. With their help, you can prove the driver was liable. Then, you can fight for the compensation you deserve.
Trying to handle a case on your own, however, could lead to costly mistakes. You might struggle to gather the evidence you need to build a lawsuit. Meanwhile, one small issue with your paperwork could get the case thrown out.
Don’t risk it. Instead, call a personal injury lawyer with experience. They’ll ensure you receive the compensation you’re due.
The Insurance Company Refuses to Pay
Remember, the insurance company will want to pay you as little as possible. In some cases, they might refuse to pay altogether. You could struggle to cover your medical bills and lost wages as a result.
Call your Warner Robins personal injury law firm right away. They’ll keep the insurance company from stretching out negotiations. Otherwise, you could experience delays receiving the compensation you deserve.
You Don’t Know What to Do
The best course of action moving forward isn’t always clear. If you’re not sure what to do after you’re in an accident, speak with a personal injury lawyer. Schedule a free consultation appointment right away.
Your personal injury lawyer will ask you what happened and learn as much as they can about your case. Then, they can help you explore your legal options.
Otherwise, you might have to navigate this unfamiliar territory alone. You could struggle to make the best decision without experience to lean on.
Instead, leverage your lawyer’s experience and expertise. Ask them about similar cases they’ve handled in the past. What was the outcome of those cases?
You can explore each of your legal options before and make an informed decision. With a lawyer at your side, you’ll have peace of mind.
You Want to File a Lawsuit
Do you want to file a personal injury lawsuit? Remember, one tiny issue with your paperwork could cause delays. Don’t try to handle it alone.
Instead, hire an experienced personal injury lawyer in Warner Robins. We’ll help you gather evidence, file your lawsuit, and win your claim.
With our help, you won’t have to go through it alone.
Call The Mabra Firm in Warner Robins
Don’t try to handle a personal injury lawsuit on your own. Instead, call an experienced Warner Robins personal injury lawyer at The Mabra Firm right away. With our help, you can avoid potential problems with your case.
We’ll ensure you receive the compensation you’re due. You have enough to deal with from your accident and don’t need the added stress.
Want to discuss your case with a team you can trust? Our Warner Robins personal injury lawyer is here to help.
Provide your information below to get started.
The Mabra Law Firm
3035 Watson Blvd Suite 3
Warner Robins, Georgia 31093